New York, NY, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “E-Tourism Market By Type (Computer Reservation System, Property Management Systems, Social Networks, & Global Distribution Systems), By Application (Hospitality Industry and Aerospace & Medical Industry), and By Regions – Global & Regional Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecasts, 2021 – 2026”.
“According to the recent research report, the demand of global E-Tourism Market size & share expected to reach to USD 1,699.80 Billion by 2026 from USD 886.07 Billion in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.50% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026”
Global E-Tourism Market: Overview
The E-tourism market refers to the virtual and internet-based services that can complement the traditional tourism market. Features such as flights, hotels, reservations, car renting services, and other forms of travel are achieved through electronic communication. E-tourism offers additional assistance for consumers by offering real-time help which increases their comfort and leisure time by a high margin.
The advent of the smartphone industry and the technological advancement in the connectivity field are expected to drive the global e-tourism market. Additionally, an increase in disposable cash among consumers and the easy accessibility of various marketing packages online will further help the e-tourism market reach previously untapped markets.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Global E-Tourism Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/e-tourism-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 195+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Industry Major Market Players
- Aban Offshore Ltd.
- Crown Ltd.
- Accor Group
- Balkan Holidays Ltd.
- Fred Harvey Company
- G Adventures
To know an additional revised list of 2020-2021 top market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/e-tourism-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the projected market size & growth rate of the E-Tourism Market?
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of the E-Tourism Market?
- What are the top companies operative in E-Tourism Market?
- What segments are covered in E-Tourism Market?
- How can I get free sample report/company profiles of the E-Tourism Market?
The global e-tourism market can be segmented into computer reservation systems, property management systems, social networks, global distribution systems on the basis of type. Social networks and global distribution systems are expected to occupy a large share of the market due to the huge reach of the latter with the advent of the internet.
The global e-tourism market can be divided into the hospitality industry and the aerospace & medical industry on the basis of application. The hospitality industry is expected to occupy the larger market share in the category during the forecast period owing to an increased demand for international travel by consumers.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/e-tourism-market
Global E-Tourism Market: Growth Factors
The major factor associated with the steadiness in the growth of the e-tourism sector can be contributed to the comfort that comes associated with a well-implemented system. Electronic communications allow for a far greater reach across consumers in untapped markets. Furthermore, with growing connectivity services and greater advancements in technology in the smartphone sector, the growth of the e-tourism market seems to be capped at a stable rate for the forecast. Furthermore, complete access to all the latest travel guides and access points to relevant locations help consumers plan their routes in a well-advanced manner. This takes away the major physical exertion consumers feel during travel plans. These factors further propel the growth of the e-tourism market to a great extent.
The heavy dependency on technological framework might restrain the growth of the e-tourism market to a certain extent. Additionally, the lack of compatible computers or smartphones on consumers for easy access will also hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, with an increase in phishing attacks and misleading information being posted all across the internet, consumers are bound to fall for these pitfalls which takes away some share of the consumer base from the e-tourism market.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/e-tourism-market
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
North America Will Occupy The Largest Market Share During The Forecast
North America is expected to occupy the largest market share in terms of global revenue during the forecast period. Factors credited to the enormous rise in e-tourism are the technological advancements being made in the field of connectivity and a litany of visual and popular tourist attractions in the region. Similarly, Asia-Pacific will witness steady growth in the forecast period.
Browse the full “E-Tourism Market By Type (Computer Reservation System, Property Management Systems, Social Networks, & Global Distribution Systems), By Application (Hospitality Industry and Aerospace & Medical Industry), and By Regions – Global & Regional Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecasts, 2021 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/e-tourism-market.
The global e-tourism market can be segmented into:
Global E-Tourism Market: By Type Segment Analysis
- Computer Reservation System
- Property Management Systems
- Social Networks
- Global Distribution Systems
Global E-Tourism Market: By Application Segment Analysis
- Hospitality Industry
- Aerospace & Medical Industry
Key Highlights of this Report:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
- Market Attractiveness Analysis and Key Investment Opportunity Analysis in the Market going forward
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
For media inquiry, mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts & Factors